48% Male | 52% Female
68% are 25 – 54 years old
71% are 18 – 49 years old, representing 65% of the population
Married with 2 – 3 children between the ages of 2 – 17
Earns $25,000 $74,000, with 28% earning more than $75,000 per year
Heavy News listeners
Spend an average of 17.3 AQH listening per week
COUNTRY MUSIC IS AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR FORMAT 16% of other format listeners will tune into country from time to time, however, only 10% of country listeners ever switch over to another format.
It’s Not Just For Cowboys
Reach all types with Big Cat Country: the businessman, the housewife, the teenager, the factory worker and the farmer. You are also able to reach a wide age span – from 8 to 80 there’s a country music fan in every family, every workplace, and every classroom. You can tap into the dollars that today’s teens command, get your fair share of the Generation X dollars, reach into the pockets of those young, mobile, upscale families, create Top of Mind awareness with Baby Boomers and appeal to today’s younger thinking grandparents. IT’S A FORMAT THE WHOLE FAMILY AGREES ON.
Take a look at what Big Cat Offers: So much more than you expect!
- Bobby Jack in the Mornings
- Local News
- 6,000 Watts of Power
- Live, Local Programming & Strong Show Personalities
- Country Music Format
- Excellent Tower Placement
- Excellent Production (the best in the area comparable to what you would expect in larger markets)
- Excellent Marketing Representatives
- Very High Time Spent Listening & Very Low Audience Turnover
- Strong Traffic Producing Promotions
- Weekend Shows
- Local Ownership
- There’s only one Bobby Jack. He delivers listeners, period.
- Local News. 5 days a week.
- Hardin County's ONLY OFFICIAL FCC LICENSED Country Station
- People identify with and know our on-air staff; keeps listeners locked on
- One of the all time most favored formats BY ALL AGES
- Positioned to reach the maximum number of listeners for you 112,070 persons in our primary coverage area
- Your commercial will bring in customers….and THAT'S what you are paying for
- We can help you make educated media choices
- We deliver what you want people who don't flip out when your commercial comes on.
- Promotions that drive people to you
- Keeps listeners locked in, building more audience to hear your commercial
- We are invested in this community too!
The BIG CAT delivers a “Mainstream” format, with broad appeal to audiences 25 – 54. With the right mix of contemporary country, country favorites from the 80’s and 90’s, a touch of Classic Country, local news coverage, a strong community spirit and most importantly, the commitment of our listeners, The BIG CAT can produce results for your business.
Our inventory is tightly controlled – with only 3 breaks per hour your commercial stands out and listeners stay locked in. With 6,000 watts of BIG CAT COUNTRY delivered to people who are loyal and dedicated to their music and their radio station, we can give your business the exposure to succeed in today’s cluttered advertising environment.
The Big Cat is your home for University of Louisville Football & Basketball
Rotation throughout Cardinal Recap, Cardinal Pre-View, Cardinal Pre-Game, Cardinal Spotlight, Cardinal Half-Time, U of L Salute, Cardinal Wrap-up and Cardinal Scoreboard. Guaranteed a minimum of six (6) :30 spots. Tournament play extra.
Call-In & Post-Game Sponsor
Receive at least six (6) :30 spots in all call-in and post-game shows. Tournament play extra.
Guaranteed a minimum of four (4) :30 spots IN GAME PLAY. Bonus: additional spots in the Rotation Sponsorship Package. Tournament play extra!
Additional Programming Sponsorships
Hardin County's ONLY OFFICIALLY LICENSED Country Station
6:30a, 7a, 7:30a, 8a, 12p, 3p, 4p, 5p
BIG CAT 105.5 offers country music fans the programming they look for and news is an important part of that. Whatever is happening, BIG CAT 105.5 will be seeking it out and reporting it for you.
A newscast sponsorship is an excellent tool to increase awareness of your business and products. You reach people when their attention is sharply focused and you benefit from this with an image building campaign. Advertising works best with repetition and a news sponsorship is one of the best, most cost effective ways to achieve high awareness.
Sponsor receives 18 mentions weekly! Listener birthdays are taken every morning. At the end of the week, one winner is drawn to receive the sponsor’s birthday prize.
LIVE BROADCAST PACKAGE
You get 25 pre-remote promos 3 days in advance, the BIG CAT vehicle at your location for 2 hours broadcasting live and we cover the talent fee and supply giveaways! Generates excitement and listener participation!
BIG CAT 105.5 keeps Hardin and surrounding counties informed of the weather, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. As a sponsor, your business has the opportunity to bring the weather to all of our BIG CAT 105.5 listeners! BIG CAT 105.5 will promote your business with a (15 second) live read multiple times per day. Your business name and slogan is aired a minimum of 84 times/month. This high profile impact will create Top Of Mind Awareness necessary to make your business stand out above your competitors.
To see the EEO Public File, click here: WLVK